- 24 years old
- 6+ years of Training & Nutrition Experience
- Personal Trainer, Hybrid Athlete & IFBB Figure Pro
- I teach people daily how to train, eat and practice mental toughness.
- Passionate about mental health, proper supplementation & gut health
- I’ve been introduced to Urban Ice products a little over a year ago and I’ve been incorporating these products into my daily routine. Stamina, improved mood and sleep are the main benefits I experience when taking Urban Ice products.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Kratom comes from a tropical tree in the coffee family native to Southeast Asia and has been used for centuries in traditional medicines. Kratom is a safe herbal supplement used by millions of Americans to manage pain, or as an alternative to coffee to help their mood and focus.
Kratom is not a drug, not an opiate, and not a synthetic substance. Kratom’s alkaloids do hit the mu-opioid receptors in the brain, but kratom is a plant from the coffee family and it does not have the same pharmacologic activity as classic opioids. Natural Kratom is a safe herbal supplement that is used by millions for pain management or an energy booster.
The two main alkaloids responsible for the effects of Kratom are mitragynine and 7-hydroxymitragynine. These two alkaloids make Kratom, unlike any other botanical on the market. They are what produce Kratom’s unique and useful benefits.
Our CBD products do not contain THC.
Every user experience is different because our body, our symptoms, and how kratom affects us are all unique. Start low, go slow. All the magic happens at the lowest doses.
Kratom powder is quickly absorbed into the blood stream when compared to capsules. These take longer because the gelatin that surrounds the capsule has to be digested before the Kratom can be absorbed. Capsules are more convenient to take than powder. Kratom powder is quickly absorbed into your body but the effects of capsules tends to last longer.
Urban Ice Botanicals uses an outside third-party laboratory to test our products for kratom’s alkaloid levels, presence of pathogens, salmonella, E. coli, yeast & molds, and other common toxins making sure our labeling is transparent and accurate.